Carrier geothermal heat pumps are your best solution to high energy costs while still providing enhanced comfort and improved reliability. Designed with leading edge technology, A Carrier geothermal system can dramatically reduce your annual costs for heating, cooling and hot water up to 60% per year. No other gas furnace, air conditioner or heat pump comes close to geothermal’s efficiency. With continuous increases in the cost of fossil fuels such as natural gas, propane, and fuel oil, the HVAC savings possibilities are even greater in the future.
You’ll enjoy consistent, even temperatures when your Carrier geothermal heat pump captures the relatively stable temperature of the Earth to heat and cool your Augusta area home. You can even regulate temperatures in different areas of your home with an optional zone control system. You can breathe easier with the high-efficiency air cleaner, found in the Carrier geothermal heat pumps, that keeps your indoor air quality clean by removing dust and pollen. You’ll also enjoy the quietness of your geothermal HVAC system since it doesn’t require noisy outdoor units that can disturb your peaceful surroundings. Likewise, you won’t have any unsightly additions to your home’s appearance.
Safe for You and the Environment
Did you know that the ground absorbs about 47% of the sun’s energy that reaches the Earth? Carrier geothermal heating and air conditioning systems harness that free, renewable energy and provide an environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your home. Installing a geothermal system is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees or removing two cars from the road. And the Carrier geothermal systems doesn’t burn fossil fuels, which means no emissions or harmful greenhouse gases are released into the air. It also uses R-410A, which is an environmentally friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant that enhances efficiency and savings.
Geothermal System Features:
- A variable-speed blower motor allows the unit to provide enhanced comfort, quiet operation and energy savings.
- The cabinet is made of heavy-gauge galvanized sheet metal finished for long-lasting beauty and protection. Fully insulated for quiet operation. Cleanable, foil backed insulation.
- The tin-plated air coil resists corrosion and increases equipment life. Its large size improves efficiency and dehumidification during cooling.
- Electronic overflow protection is included to eliminate the possibility of condensate flooding. Constructed of stainless steel, the drain pan is also corrosion-proof and resists bacterial growth.
- As an optional add-on, during heating and cooling Carrier geothermal systems preheat your water and deliver it to your water heater. The longer the unit operates, the greater the amount of hot water generated. In the heating mode, the hot water is generated at the efficiency of the unit. In the cooling mode, waste heat is recovered and hot water is FREE!
- Superb efficiency and reliability with extra quiet operation.