Spartan Heating & Air Conditioning services all of your heating needs throughout the Augusta, Evans, and Grovetown area. From installation of new units to regular maintenance of your existing heating – of any make and model – we provide everything you need. We strive to have the same service technician perform all of your services, ensuring a lasting relationship with someone you trust.
Even in rough, wintry weather, our technicians are on-call and ready to help should you need heating repair. That’s because your comfort shouldn’t wait, and it’s our number one priority.
We can upgrade and service all parts of your heating system, from the ductwork to the generator and all wiring and distribution systems. No matter if your house was built in the 1940s or 40 days ago, we have the training and credentials to get the job done right the first time.
With our heating services, we offer:
- N.A.T.E-certified, trained technicians working evenings and weekends
- Installation, service and repair on: gas furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps
- Two-year parts warranty on all repairs with a maintenance agreement
- Fully-stocked service and maintenance vehicles
- Complete service coverage for Augusta, Grovetown, Evans, and the CSRA
- Service available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
We also offer heating products:
Gas furnaces run on low-cost fuel sources such as natural gas, and often require less maintenance than other options. They also leave little waste after use.
Electric air handlers and electric heat pumps offer a different, more widely-used solution to heating needs by working within existing systems. While many areas may not be accessible for a gas furnace, electricity runs in all houses and businesses. And depending on your layout, it may be the more cost-efficient option.
No matter what your heating needs are, Spartan can handle it. Questions? Call (706) 863-6911 or email our experts today, and we look forward to serving you!