Available with either single or variable speed motors, Carrier air handlers make a significant contribution to the overall efficiency of your system. That’s because the more efficient your air handler is, the less work your outdoor unit has to do to make your home comfortable. Take a look at some of the the benefits of a Carrier brand air handler, listed below.
Carrier Infinity Series Air Handler
An advanced solution for your energy efficiency and comfort. Carrier air handlers are built unlike anything else. They are constructed more like a refrigerator with insulation between the walls of the cabinet. This insulation prevents condensation or “sweating,” and eliminates the loose fibers from fiberglass insulation that may enter the airstream. The efficiency of a Carrier system is unmatched in the industry and will allow you and your family to save on heating and cooling costs over the years.
There are several advantages of investing in a Carrier system, including:
- Unmatched reliability – Carrier uses an all-aluminum coil instead of the standard copper coils that are subject to corrosion. This keeps the air handler running and your family comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Energy efficiency – Carrier air handlers’ construction eliminates the need for exposed insulation. This reduces energy loss and decreases the unit’s carbon footprint.
- Quite operation – The new blower found in Carrier air handlers results in quiet and reliable operation. You will hardly know when it’s running.
- Cleaner, healthier air – The high-tech, corrosion free construction of the drain pan helps prevent a build-up of mold, mildew and bacteria.
The consequences of buying a cheaper heating & air conditioning system:
John Ruskin (1819-1900), British philosopher and artist wrote, “It is unwise to pay too much, but it’s unwise to pay too little… when you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.” This holds true today, and here are some of the consequences of paying too little:
- High heating and cooling bills
- Shortened equipment life
- Frequent breakdowns
- Comfort problems
- Unsafe operation
- General frustration and, overall, poor return on investment
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!